How Old Is Philip?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

36 weeks & 4 days! (AKA 24 days to go!)

So I guess I will strat from my appointment(:
It went really well. He checked for dialation for the first time, measured my belly(as always), Took a strep test thingy and that wasn't TO bad, The baby is still head down and that's basically it.
I've been having hot flashes, and it sucks. And I'm still having back pain..and a lot. And the baby NEVER sleeps. Literally lol, she/he wont stop moving. Other than that this week nothing really has happened. So I dont have much to update but in THREE days(37 weeks) the baby can come. But I'd like around 38-39 weeks. I'm STILL not ready lol. I'm trying to hurry up and finish everything but it has to be perfect! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment